Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Research- Frustration 2 (new)

I did a survey with 20 MMU students.
I gave them a piece of A4 paper and a black marker pen, then I asked them to draw or write on the paper based on my question.

My question: What are you frustrated about right now? 

My survey results:
Koi Weng, FOE
He is frustrated about what to gift to his girlfriend as valentine's present.

Joshua, FOE
'My friends always said that I looks like a nerd!'

Chi Kuan, FIT
He is frustrated with his curly hair

Shier Juan, FCM
She is frustrated about the hot weather

CK, FIT
'I'm frustrated because I'm single'

Regina, FCM
'I'm frustrated with my Final Year Project!'

Li Lian, FOM
He is frustrated with his old fashioned cell phone

John Yeo, FOM
'I'm frustrated because I always late to class and my attendance are low

Daru Sim, FCM
'I'm frustrated with my my lecturer!'

Zon, FOM
'I'm so frustrated because of my girlfriend spend my money!'

Sheon, FCM
'I'm so frustrated! FML!'

Ken, FCM
'I'm so frustrated because I spend money like water!'

Pei Pei, FOM
'I'm frustrated of my laziness!'

YY, FCM
'I'm frustrated with my weight!'

Kahin, FOM
He is frustrated with his love.


Ayish, FCM
'I'm always frustrated with money!'

Michelle Leong, FCM
She is frustrated with her body issues.

Ehui, FCM
She is frustrated with Streamyx.

Gannesh, FIT
'I'm frustrated with MMU foods, taste like shit!'

Keong, FIT
'I'm frustrated with the fees!'

No comments:

Post a Comment